+/- 10 Acres – CALL FOR OFFERS w/ Reserve –
Only a few miles from downtown McCall, this 10 Acre lot is perfect for Storage, Shops, or other Industrial/Commercial use with a Conditional Use Permit from Valley County.
- Flag lot with access directly off of Hwy 55
- Email Jacob Bottles for a DropBox link with Due Diligence information.
TERMS OF SALE:
- Offers due May 31st at 3PM MST
- All cash at Closing.
- Earnest Money deposit shall be 10% of the Appraised Value ($40,000.00).
- The Earnest Money shall be deemed Non-Refundable upon an Accepted Offer.
- No Due Diligence Period or other contingencies.
- Closing shall be within thirty (30) days after the accepted Offer.
- Conveyance will be by Special Warranty Deed and subject to existing Liens, Assessments, and Easements of Record.
- The Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids or accept the bid or bids deemed best for the Seller. The Seller reserves the right to counter any and all bids.
- Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer is acquiring property in its “AS IS” condition and solely in reliance on Buyer’s own inspections; and that other than as set forth in purchase agreement, neither Seller nor any agents, representative or employees of Seller, has made any representations or warranties, expressed or implied, verbal or written, with respect to any aspect of the property including without limitation the physical and environmental control of the property or its fitness for any particular use.
Sealed bids in the form of a signed Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement will be received by McCall Donnelly School District until 3:00 PM on Wednesday, May 31st, 2023 at the McCall Donnelly School District Offices located at 299 S. 3rd Street, McCall, Idaho 83638.
Each bid shall be accompanied by a certified check or a cashier’s check as earnest money in the sum of Forty Thousand Dollars ($40,000.00) made payable to First American Title Company. Earnest Money check shall be accompanied by signed Escrow Instructions.
All envelopes containing bids are to be sealed and clearly marked “BID FOR PURCHASE OF TBD HWY 55” on the outside of the envelope. Address all envelopes as follows:
McCall Donnelly School District
Attn: Jason Clay
299 S. 3rd Street
McCall, ID 83638
Bids received after the due date and time of opening shall not be considered. No bidder may withdraw his/her bid after the hours set for the opening or before the award of sale. All bids shall be opened immediately following the closing hour for said bids. Bids will be opened at a public meeting held at the McCall Donnelly School District Offices located at 299 S. 3rd Street, McCall, Idaho 83638.
All questions regarding this property should be directed to Agent.